XenApp6 Offical Course & XenApp internals[Bài viết cập nhật lúc 6:12 AM - 01/04/2011 ] (GMT +7) [ Ebook ]
English | WMV 720×576 1423kbps 25fps | wmv2 209kbps | 765.30 MB
Genre: Video training
Basic Administration for Citrix XenApp 6-
The Basic Administration for Citrix XenApp 6 training course provides the foundation necessary for administrators to effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to users anywhere.
Learners will receive hands-on training for installing Citrix XenApp 6 for Windows Server 2008 R2 and the associated Citrix plug-ins, as well as for using administrative consoles and tools to configure resources, policies, server and server farm settings, printers, virtualized applications and more
RDS and XenApp Internals ?
As an IT professional responsible for terminal servers and remote application delivery you need to dig beneath the surface if you really want to understand how the technology works. So let?s go on a journey right down to the core. In his session, I introduced the audience to advanced Windows Server 2008 Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp concepts. This includes details about the system processes needed for remote sessions, the graphical user shell supporting RemoteApp programs, and the user logon sequence. I shared in-depth information on terminal server installation and execution modes and their impact on file system and registry. In addition to that, I showed how to modify related system settings in order to fine-tune your terminal servers and Citrix servers.
|Bạn có thích bài viết này không?|
- Web Servers Lab
- Windows Phone 7: Building Windows Phone Applications
- [MULTI] How To Make Love To A Woman 2010 1080p BluRay x264-LCHD
- Windows Communication Foundation Training [wmv]
- Windows Server 2008 R2 10 Hot Topics Every IT Admin Needs to Know
- The Boeing Company & FAA Training Videos
- [MULTI] Back to the Future (1985) 720p BluRay X264-AMIABLE
- [MULTI] Welcome To The Rileys 2010 720p BluRay x264-AVS720
- Lynda: Windows 7 Essential Training
- CMS Programming Using PHP – Sebastian Sulinski